View on YouTube
Conflict and threats to the personal safety of staff are unfortunately an all too common feature of the modern workplace. This is almost certainly the case when coming into contact with members of the public in a customer or client-facing capacity.
Almost all organisations which operate in such environments have a duty to ensure the safety of their staff under health and safety and, in many cases, human rights legislation. This includes ensuring that staff are correctly prepared and have the right skills in order to deal with conflict incidents should they arise.
It helps to know that you can deliver training in L2 Conflict Management should you or your staff require it. Delegates attending the 2-day course learn the following:
– Developing effective communication skills.
– Understanding the human stress response ‘fight or flight’ and how to cope with it.
– Understanding how to de-escalate in order to prevent a potentially violent confrontation escalating.
– Learning highly effective conflict resolution strategies.
– Understanding how to apply post-incident best practice.
– Plus much more…
N Davies Training is licensed through NFPS to deliver an Awarding Body Level 2 Award in Managing Conflict in the Workplace which may be just the solution you need.
Contact me for a quote today!: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note, this course does not teach self-defence or break-away skills. To find out more about this type of training which we offer, click here.)
Also available: one-day Conflict Management and De-Escalation Skill Awareness Training, starting at £800.00 for up to 10 delegates.
Email email@example.com for more details.
Contact us for more information: